Tramadol, also known as Ultram, is a synthetic opioid pain reliever that can be administered for moderate to severe pain. However, due to its opioid-like nature, you cannot just get it from a regular pharmacy without a valid prescription. Your other option is to look for an online pharmacy. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to order Tramadol online safely.
Of course, those who don’t have a lot of time can simply click the button to go to the pharmacy website directly and order from there. Those who have the time can read on.
What We Are Discussing
Finding The Right Online Pharmacy
The first thing you want to do is find the right online pharmacy. There are a lot of them out there, but not all are legit and you can’t be sure of the quality of the medications they offer.
One thing to remember is that if there is a local pharmacy that claims to ship medications overnight (US-to-US or UK-to-UK), stay away from them. A legit pharmacy can’t ship prescription medications without prescriptions to a local customer in the same jurisdiction. It is highly illegal. What you want to find is an international pharmacy in a different jurisdiction.
To that end, we have chosen a reputable online pharmacy for you and shall demonstrate how to order Tramadol from our chosen pharmacy since we are aware that it is not fake.
Our chosen online pharmacy is EuroMeds One (EM1), a Netherlands-based company with shipping facilities located in Spain and the Philippines. One thing you can be sure of is that they have quality Tramadol for sale.
Additionally, they have excellent shipping services to the USA, the UK, and Australia. Furthermore, they will not take your money away unlike some other fraudulent online pharmacies. Their customer service is superior as well.
And since EM1 is located offshore, this is the safest.
How to Order Tramadol Online
We have divided the process into 6 steps. You can follow those 6 steps either on a desktop or mobile phone and can safely order Tramadol from any country without the need for a prescription.
Step 1: Log in and Find the Medication
The desktop view looks like this:
You can also click the ‘All Products’ tab to see all the available medications and find Tramadol using the Search box.
The mobile view looks like this:
The mobile menu is a bit limited. Yet, you can go to the ‘All Products’ tab or use the hamburger menu on the right and click ‘Shop’.
Step 2: Choose the Dosage and the Package
This step involves choosing the dosage and the package (Quantity). Since lots of people use their mobiles, we are showing the mobile view. The desktop view will be somewhat similar.
We’re assuming you are already on the Tramadol page, which will look like this:
Scroll Down and get to the next part.
- The First is the Dosage and you can choose from Tramadol 50 mg or Tramadol 100 mg.
- The second option is ‘Quantity‘. Available quantities are 30 pills, 60 pills, 90 pills, 120 pills, 150 pills, and 180 pills.
- Lastly, you will see a number. It is a multiplier. The default is 1and you should leave it at 1 unless you want to multiply the number of pills. If you want to order 90 pills, you can choose the 30-pill package and change the multiplier to 3, but why bother? There is a 90-pill package available.
The multiplier should be used only if you require more than 180 pills. So if you want to order 300 pills, you can choose the 150-pill package and multiply by 2.
Once you have chosen the dosage and the package, you can click the ‘Add to Cart‘ button. A pop-up will confirm that the medication has been added to the cart and it will have 3 buttons:
- View Cart: This will bring you to your cart where you can edit the order again. You may change the number of pills and add more pills. You can also empty the cart and go back to the shop page to reorder.
- Checkout:This will bring you straight to the checkout page, where you can input your shipping address and choose your shipping method and payment option.
- Continue Shopping: This will bring you back to the shop page. If you wish to add more items to the cart like Valium, Xanax, or Adderall, you can do it from here.
Step 3: Fill out the Billing and Shipping Information
Once you have finalized your order, you are now ready to check out. Click the ‘Checkout’ button and it will bring you to the checkout form. The first two options you will see there are:
- ‘Returning customer? Click here to login‘ – if you are a first-time customer and don’t have a registered account, just ignore it. You will have that option later.
- ‘Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code’ – EuroMeds Oneoffers lots of discounts to their regular and registered customers. If you have a code, you can enter it here and click ‘Apply’. We’ll tell you how to apply for a coupon code later in this article. For now, move on to the form.
It is a very standard billing form. Input your name, address, zip, and other essentials. You should always use your real billing name and address. If you have a shipping address that is different from the billing address, you shall have that option later.
The Need for a Phone Number
The phone and email addresses are important. EM1 prefers a mobile number for phones since it has a text messaging system that updates the customers from time to time. If you use a landline, the texts won’t go.
The other problem with landlines is that in the case that a Customer Support (CS) needs to contact you, and you used a common phone number (Family or Office), someone else might answer the phone. That is something you don’t want when you are ordering Tramadol online without a prescription. Discretion is necessary.
However, the CS agents are pretty well-trained. They won’t reveal any order information unless they can be sure that the person on the other end is the customer.
Create an Account and Ship to A different Address
If you aren’t a registered customer, you can click the ‘Create an Account?’ button to create an account now. EM1 is pretty flexible. If you do not wish to create an account, that is also fine. You can check out as ‘Guest’.
A registered account has several benefits.
- You can always check the status of your order by logging into your dashboard.
- Coupon codes are issued to register account holders only.
- You don’t have to fill in your billing and shipping information every time you order. The form will be automatically filled out.
- If you are logged in and wish to chat with a support agent, the agent will recognize you immediately. You don’t have to introduce yourself or verify your identity. Therefore, the support will be faster.
The next thing will be to ‘Ship to a different address’. You should only use this option if your billing and shipping addresses are different. If not, simply move on.
Step 4: Choose your Shipping Preference and Payment Option
The last two things are the shipping preferences and the payment. EM1 offers two shipping options:
- Standard:It costs $30.00 and the shipment takes 10-12 days to the USA and the UK.
- Express:It costs $80.00 and takes 4-6 days to the USA and the UK.
For other countries, the timeline varies by a day or two.
The Payment Options
We feel the need to discuss this topic in detail. Paying for prescription medications online can be tricky. You will realize upon placing the order that the payment gateways are not attached to the website and there are good reasons for that.
A payment gateway like PayPal attached to a website means that PayPal will know exactly what you are ordering. You don’t want that if you are ordering controlled substances without prescriptions. Therefore, for safety and discretion, the payment gateways are detached from the site.
Assuming you are ordering Tramadol without a prescription, the safest methods are the Alternative Payment Methods (APMs). APMs are somewhat untraceable so the customers are always safe.
EM1 offers 3 and they come with a 15% discount since the methods involve a slight transfer charge.
- Bitcoin– This is probably the safest of all. You can send an unlimited amount of money without question. The method is untraceable.
- MoneyGram– Another excellent way to pay. You can use your debit or credit card as well to transfer money via MoneyGram online.
- Western Union-A good way to pay. You can also use your debit or credit card to transfer the money.
EM1 payment instruction emails are pretty complete. Even if you don’t know how to process any of those APMs, the email will contain a step-by-step guide on how to process the payments. You need not worry at all.
EM1 also accepts the mainstream payments like PayPal or credit cards. They are a lot less safe when it comes to ordering medications online. They tend to put the money on hold unless they can confirm what was sold. This may delay the shipment for up to 21 days.
Additionally, you don’t want a third party tracking your order of prescription medications. PayPal is very nosy about these things. Rest assured, EM1 will never provide PayPal or the CC processor with your order details. Customer confidentiality matters in this business and EM1 knows it.
Step 5: Check Out and Wait for the Payment Instruction Mail
Once you have chosen your payment method, you may ‘Agree to the terms and conditions’ and click the ‘Place Order’ button.
You will be brought to the confirmation page and can review your order details. A confirmation email will also be sent to you. If you don’t get the confirmation mail, it likely ended up in your spam folder.
For future updates, you can get into your spam folder and mark the mail as ‘Not Spam‘ so the next emails get to your inbox. Remember that this is the same mail that will notify you when there’s an update in the order status (Like the payment processing and shipment tracking).
Registered customers can always log in and check their dashboards, but unregistered customers need to get those email notifications.
The next thing to do is wait for the ‘Payment instruction mail’. Since the gateways are not attached to the site, someone will manually review your order and send the instruction mail. This may take from a few minutes to an hour depending on the order volume.
Therefore, you can go on back to your life. Just check your mail from time to time and you will get it.
There are two types of emails for that:
- Invoice Link: This is for those who have chosen mainstream payment like PayPal or credit card. You will get an invoice link. Simply click the link and you can complete the payment. Also remember that as a safety protocol, the invoice will not mention any medication or pharmacy names. It’ll come from a different company. Only your name, the order number, and the amount will be shown.
- Step-By-Step Instruction Mail:This is for the APM users. If you already know how to process an APM, you can take the receiver information and send the money. If you don’t know how to do it, simply keep on reading and you will see an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to process the payment.
EM1 also has many helpful articles in their Blog. If you want to learn more about the payment options and how to process them easily, you can check out their Blog articles here.
Step 6: Log into Your Dashboard and Check the Order Status
Now that your order is complete and payment is done, registered customers can check the order status on their dashboard dashboard. All your past orders will be visible on the ‘Orders‘ tab. Simply click ‘View‘ to see the situation.
There are 4 Statuses:
- Oh-Hold: You have just placed the order and haven’t completed the payment yet.
- Processing:You have completed the payment and EM1 is preparing your package to ship.
- Shipped: The order has been shipped. You will also see a tracking number.
- Completed: You have received your order.
- You may also get a notification when your package is near your home.
Tramadol is a Schedule IV controlled substance in the USA. Therefore, it is always a good idea to be careful. It is also a good idea to seek the advice of a doctor. It is not really an addictive medication. You can learn about it more from our other Tramadol articles.
Related: Buy Tramadol Online
Related: How to Order Tramadol from the USA
Now, you have learned how to order Tramadol online. I hope it was helpful. For more questions and inquiries, you can reach out to EuroMeds One customer support.